Pineapples & Pirates
I do not like flying. Even the slightest hint of turbulence is enough to make me think that our crashing is immanent. Despite the fact that I have survived dozens of domestic flights and six international flights, my nerves never seem to get any better. On a recent flight, the lady sitting next to me turned and said with concern in her eyes, "It's going to be ok, you know." Don't get me wrong, I love to travel and see new places. I've learned to accept flying as a necessary evil.
Tomorrow morning I'll be on a plane bound for Fort Lauderdale, FL, where we (my family and I) will depart for our Caribbean adventure! I am so excited for beaches, palm trees, water, midnight chocolate buffets, and relaxing by the pool. I won't only be relaxing, I also have some serious goals in mind. These include: 1) Winning the "Cruise Ship Idol" contest, if one indeed should take place, 2) Having a passionate shipboard romance with the guy who comes in your room while you're away and folds your towels into lobsters, and 3) Avoiding burning to a crisp. I think that all these goals are reasonably attainable. I also want to go snorkeling, go on one of those zip-line tours through the tree-tops, and beat my sister in the hoola-hooping contest. (These goals may be more difficult to attain, especially the latter two.) I will be sure to keep you all updated on my progress!
Signing off for a week's vacation in tropical paradise,
Erinn :-)
Tomorrow morning I'll be on a plane bound for Fort Lauderdale, FL, where we (my family and I) will depart for our Caribbean adventure! I am so excited for beaches, palm trees, water, midnight chocolate buffets, and relaxing by the pool. I won't only be relaxing, I also have some serious goals in mind. These include: 1) Winning the "Cruise Ship Idol" contest, if one indeed should take place, 2) Having a passionate shipboard romance with the guy who comes in your room while you're away and folds your towels into lobsters, and 3) Avoiding burning to a crisp. I think that all these goals are reasonably attainable. I also want to go snorkeling, go on one of those zip-line tours through the tree-tops, and beat my sister in the hoola-hooping contest. (These goals may be more difficult to attain, especially the latter two.) I will be sure to keep you all updated on my progress!
Signing off for a week's vacation in tropical paradise,
Erinn :-)

1 Comments:
At 4:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
Have a great time!!
Post a Comment
<< Home