Another one of those deep questions...
The time comes when everyone must ask themselves those serious questions for which there really is no answer. I came to one of those moments as I was driving home from work today....and the question is this. Why is it that you always see just ONE shoe laying on the side of road? How does it get there? Do a great number of people drive with one leg out the window, and oops, there it goes? Are they always the result of feuding siblings in the backseat of the minivan on the way to soccer practice? "Mo-om, Parker's trying to throw my shoe out the window again!!" Do people put their shoes on top of their cars as they're heading off to work, drive away barefoot, and realize as soon as they get to work that they only remembered to tie their left shoe down with a bungee cord? Perhaps it's something more sinister entirely, involving a shoe gremlin and an evil plot on behalf of DSW and Payless? All I can say is...hmm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home